Smelly Valentine

>> Monday, February 14, 2011

Since I have four girls, I got them each something for Valentine Days. You know, trying to be the good Dad and teach them how men should treat their ladies, even from a young age.

So last night I set out the little card, ballon and stuff animal with candy that I had gotten them.

This morning they were all excited to see what the got. Of course, they were up and at the breakfast table before I was ready to get out of bed.

S asked me to come and read her card. I was all excited, turning 3 this month this was the first time she was actually interested in reading the card. In the middle of me reading the sweet little note she looks up at me: "Dad, you smell."

Happy Valentine's Day to you too.

dadFAIL

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates Shiny by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP